Wednesday 1 February 2012

Project: Sending and receiving

Patricia O'Brien

Patricia O’Brien is an artist mentioned in my course book for this year.  Unfortunately, I could not find many of her illustration on internet therefore; I could not extend my opinion about her artwork.


                                   




Exercise : Picture charades


I was very pleased when I saw Polish artist Liliana Baczewska in my course book.  I have to say that I did not know about her artwork before. In my opinion, she is a very good example of Polish illustration from 1950 and 1960.  .


Liliana Baczewska






This is another example of the artist that decided to play with picture charade.











This is my picture charade, I hope that you know already what does it mean :)?

 k. lovick



No comments:

Post a Comment