Sunday 13 May 2012

Project : Critiquing your work

Exercise : Too much or not enough information




It was a sunny day outside.  I was looking at the green part of my town but there was something that caught my eye immediately.  There were a few parts of the grass covered with rubbish. I found that quite destructive.  I came up with an idea for the poster that will promote a green day.  The day when people from Bishops Stortford come together to clean up the town.

quick research


POSTER NR 1




             


stage 1





This poster needs to have more space for information therefore my images have to be quite small but visible.  I did not go for the green colour for my background, as I wanted to have a visible poster from the distance.




                                                                     stage 2


I played with the text layout and the colour.  I wanted to make so cleat that this is all about cleaning therefore I placed two brushes.


I played with the text layout and the colour.  I wanted to make so cleat that this is all about cleaning therefore I placed two brushes. I was aiming to get with this event to the young people so I used a very simple lines and colours.  I wanted to create an illustration that looks like graffiti.


Occam's Razor -less means better

POSTER NR.2


I had lots of fun in creating this poster.  I decided to capture a daily life of the dog’s owner. I was a witness of the situation where someone did not clean up after the dog.

Again, I was aiming to get with this poster to the young audience therefore; I created a very simple line and bright colours.  I used a sense of humour as a way to come a cross with this event.



stage 1                                                                                                     stage 2









stage 3





 
stage 4









No comments:

Post a Comment