Sunday 13 May 2012

Project : Visualising yuor ideas

Exercise : Visualising your ideas

leaflet











After a research for this task, I came up with an idea for a kids leaflet.  I thought that this could be a fun project.  My main plan was to create an amazing colourful school where kids could be involved in making this place more fun and friendlier for them.   




I really like the idea for different shape of leaflets like the one above.  I think they perfectly fit with kids demand as they catch their eyes, making them to want to pick up the leaflet.  Therefore, I decided to make my leaflet in a different shape as quirky as I could.  I thought that this leaflet should be in the school shape so the kids could imagine this amazing place for themselves.

I took an A4 white paper, I fold it twice in half and I cut the main shape. I put few pictures as an example how it is going to look like.











picture 1                                                                                                         picture 2




                                     



picture 3                                                                                            
                                                                                                                 picture 4

                           











picture 5                                                                               picture 6




Finally, when I had my shape designed I could finally start working on the outside and inside of my leaflet.









stage 1                                                                                                                  stage 2














stage 3                                                                                             stage 4






finished front of my leaflet .





leaflet fold in half



 stage 1












                                                                                     stage 2



I am aiming to create a colourful inside to attract kids and encourage them to open another page.



I managed to place my sketches on both pages.  I left space for about 120words for the company to write their message.  


an open leaflet

                                                                  


        stage 1




















   stage 3





















I will come back to this project bit later.  I need more time to think do I like it or no.  Maybe I do not need to change anything at all.  I like it overall; I think it looks fresh and imaginative just perfect for the young audience.






No comments:

Post a Comment